We recommend that prospective students explore all avenues of funding, including self funding, as full course fees are never available. Please note that individuals must have applied and been accepted onto a course in order to access funding.
- SAAS (Student Awards Agency Scotland) loans: You may be eligible for a tuition fee loan of up to £3,400 (£1,700 for part-time courses) through SAAS. http://www.saas.gov.uk/full_time/pg/index.htm
- Creative Skillset Bursaries: 2016-17 bursary application process is now closed.
- MFA Advanced Film Practice students may be eligible for the Rafford Award. THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- International Postgraduate students studying at Screen Academy Scotland, Edinburgh Napier may be eligible to apply for The Garrick Scholarship
STATUS ON WHETHER THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE IS PENDING
- Students from Iberamerican countries: (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Spain and Portugal) You may be eligible for the Santander Postgraduate Scholarships. NB: This scholarship is only available to Edinburgh Napier students
- BAFTA UK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME: http://www.bafta.org/supporting-talent/scholarships/uk-programme
- Scholarships available at Edinburgh Napier University: For a full list of scholarships available to Edinburgh Napier students please see the Edinburgh Napier University website
- Career Development Loans: If you have not already done so it may also be worth considering applying for a Career Development Loan
- Discretionary Fund: In certain circumstances students may be eligible for support from the University’s Discretionary Fund, details of which are available at the main reception desk in Merchiston Campus or on the Edinburgh Napier website.